Mar 18, 2021
Dr. Sarah Court, DPT busts fitness myths left + right for us this week. There’s enough nonsense about fitness on the internet and swirling through gyms everywhere, so Sarah and I are doing our best to tackle the most pervasive fitness myths, including: if you should stretch before a workout, if you have to do the same thing on both sides and if giving up is the only option when you have pain.
I love bringing the convos that Sarah and I have on our hikes to the show, so if you have a fitness myth you want debunked, let us know! Send me a message on Instagram (@hollaformala) and let me know what’s confusing you so we can chat about it in a future episode.
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!