Dec 17, 2020
Carpal tunnel has become the blanket term for any wrist pain. But the carpal tunnel is a totally normal structure that all of us have.
So why does it hurt and what can you do to prevent it? If you have wrist or hand pain and are interested in exploring all of your options beyond surgery - today’s episode is for you.
All the links:
- Improve Grip Strength with Hanging [VIDEO]
- www.aewellness.com/mavens - Movement Mavens waitlist
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!