Apr 2, 2020
Pull ups are a fantastic way to build upper body strength, which can help keep neck, shoulder, wrist, and elbow pain at bay. And anyone can do a pull-up - as long as you focus on the right muscles and practice some of the exercises I’m sharing in today’s episode.
Today’s episode is all about pull ups! Including:
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!