May 20, 2021
Based on the number of facial product ads I see in my feed, I know I’m not the only one watching people massage, pull, rub, and roll their face.
And after a lifetime of being told not to touch my face if I wanted to avoid wrinkles, using rollers and metal tools on your face seems totally counterintuitive.
And while I understand how things happen in your quads, the face seems like a totally foreign land (it ends up it isn’t!).
So I’m super happy to bring my friend, and experienced esthetician, Cybil Solyn to the show today to teach us all about skin and face-lifting fascia facials.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
All the links:
- Listen to the Skinfessional podcast (available wherever you get your podcasts)
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode was brought to you by RAD - save 15% off your entire order when you use the code BODYNERD at www.RADroller.com . Feel better head-to-toe with mobility and recovery tools designed for everybody and every lifestyle. My current fave is the Centre - it’s great for your chest, neck and hip flexors AND makes a great gift for any bodywork newbie.
Shop now and use code BODYNERD to save at www.RADroller.com