Aug 27, 2020
The Body Mass Index is an outdated model of measurement that was never meant for individuals. And yet your height and weight are recorded and used to determine if you’re healthy or not by your doctors and insurance companies. But did you know that it was created by a mathematician? And the original data collected was only on white men? Yeah, me neither, which is why today we’re diving deep into the BMI and why it’s totally BS.
In this episode, I share...
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!