Oct 24, 2019
Body. Mind. AND spirit. All are equally important when it comes to overcoming any story you have about your body. My guest today, Nicole Kaufman, is as nerdy about brain science as I am about the body. And as a board certified licensed mental health therapist, she’s the perfect person to share how thoughts affect the physical body.
In this episode we cover:
All the links:
- Recommended reading: Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala: https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Body Freedom Self-Assessment - a free quiz that will guide you towards the best next step for you to get rid of tension, stiffness, soreness and pain - take it now at www.bodynerdshow.com
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!