Oct 22, 2020
I’ve been mistaken as a PT on more than one occasion, but the truth is - I never went to physical therapy school. It’s not that I didn’t try (I applied twice), but between lost transcripts and missed deadlines, the universe had other plans for me.
So in today’s episode, I’m sharing my story and why I help my clients become self-reliant so they don’t need me anymore.
Listen in and learn:
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!