May 27, 2021
Routines are amazing. But sticking to a routine requires the rest of your life to stay exactly the same (which it never does).
Anytime a routine has to take a back seat because of schedule changes, injuries, or life - it can feel like you’ve fallen off the wagon and have to start again from scratch.
I’ve definitely been there! And routines are great, but there are pros and cons to getting locked into a certain way of doing things.
So if you’re an all or nothing type of person and have really been struggling to get into the groove of moving your body daily - today’s episode is 100% for you.
On today’s episode, you’ll learn:
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode was brought to you by RAD - save 15% off your entire order when you use the code BODYNERD at www.RADroller.com . Feel better head-to-toe with mobility and recovery tools designed for everybody and every lifestyle. My current fave is the Centre - it’s great for your chest, neck and hip flexors AND makes a great gift for any bodywork newbie.
Shop now and use code BODYNERD to save at www.RADroller.com