Mar 11, 2021
If you’ve ever rolled your upper back on therapy balls or have been massaged there - you know the joy that is trigger points.
In common areas of high tension, it’s not unusual to find a number of knots, lumps, and bumps that can be incredibly painful.
And not only can these areas become inflamed and irritated, but often refer pain to other parts of the body.
But can you get rid of trigger points by just massaging harder?
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!