Jan 28, 2021
When you’re in pain, it’s hard to think straight. And while it may be tempting to wait it out, a good physical therapist can help you start feeling better fast.
But when should you actually seek the help of a physical therapist?
Today’s guest is physical therapist (and friend) Sarah Court, PT, DPT, e-RYT. With her experience in orthopedic and neurologic settings, rehabilitating patients post-surgery or injury, and managing chronic neuromuscular conditions - she’s the perfect person to help us figure out when it’s time to seek a professional’s help.
If you’ve had PT that left you wanting more (and still not feeling at 100%) - then today’s episode is for you!
All the links:
- Sarah's Website - www.sarahcourtdpt.com
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain and we’re open for enrollment now - www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!