Jan 14, 2021
Have you ever been so sore from a workout that you felt it for a few days after? Soreness is the result of working hard (yay!) but the lingering inflammation and impact on how you move is a bummer.
I’ve tested and tinkered with this one over the years - including that one time I did one leg to feel if it was actually making a difference (I wouldn’t recommend that one because the only thing worse than being sore is being lopsided and sore).
So if your workouts leave you sore - you do not want to miss this one!
All the links:
- Massage Therapy Attenuates Inflammatory Signaling After Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage
- How to Get Stronger without Getting Hurt Workshop - www.aewellness.com/getstrong/
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!