Jan 9, 2020
If you’re human - you’re stressed and it probably feels like it’s only getting worse. Meditation is exercise for your brain. Not only will a regular practice reduce stress, but will also improve your focus. So if you’re feeling distracted, frazzled, and in need of a break - Don’t grab a Snickers, sit down and meditate.
On this episode, I cover
All the links:
- Is meditation associated with altered brain structure? Author: Kieran C.R. Fox,Savannah Nijeboer,Matthew L. Dixon,James L. Floman,Melissa Ellamil,Samuel P. Rumak,Peter Sedlmeier,Kalina Christoff. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. June 2014
- Moore, Adam et al. “Regular, brief mindfulness meditation practice improves electrophysiological markers of attentional control.” Frontiers in human neuroscience vol. 6 18. 10 Feb. 2012, doi:10.3389/fnhum.2012.00018
- Movement Mavens is only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Doors open on January 15.
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!