Jan 2, 2020
Am I the only one who struggles to eat enough vegetables? Greens (and other colors!) are good for us but it can be hard to weave them in creatively to your dishes, especially if you’re feeding picky eaters. Luckily, my guest today is plant-based meal planning expert Stephanie Dreyer.
On this episode, we cover
All the links:
- Stephanie’s Website
- Free Batch Cooking Starter Guide
- Stephanie's Batch Cooking Challenge starting January 15th!
- Want extra help? The Batch Cooking Club is open
- 7-Day Meal Planner
- Taco Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Trader Joe's "Homemade-is" Meal Ideas and Recipes
- Instagram: @veegmama
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala: https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!