Apr 8, 2021
Whenever I feel like I can barely keep my head above water, the first thing that gets dropped is my workouts. Which then only fuels the overwhelm because I move for my mental health.
It’s a double edged sword - you don’t have time to workout because you’re overwhelmed but then you feel more overwhelmed because your haven’t moved and your cells are craving it 🙈
If that sounds familiar, today’s episode is for you.
Because when once you start moving - you’ll feel a lot better 💖(and if not, I can help you with that 😜)
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode was brought to you by RAD - save 15% off your entire order when you use the code BODYNERD at www.RADroller.com . Feel better head-to-toe with mobility and recovery tools designed for everybody and every lifestyle. My current fave is the Centre - it’s great for your chest, neck and hip flexors AND makes a great gift for any bodywork newbie.
Shop now and use code BODYNERD to save at www.RADroller.com