Feb 25, 2021
From post workout soreness to full on injuries - life (and pain) happens.
But not all pain is created equal. And waiting it out (so you don’t overdo it) isn’t always the best course of action.
So how do you tell the difference between good pain and bad pain? And is there a way to prevent both post workout soreness and injury?
That’s exactly what I’m sharing on today’s episode!
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!