Feb 11, 2021
If you flip open any anatomy textbook, you’ll see a lot of red muscle. What it’s missing is a key part: fascia.
While we talked about fascia in my anatomy dissection course in college - for the most part it was just the famous ones like the IT Band and plantar fascia.
So when I did a second dissection course after college and saw, first hand, how interconnected your body is because of fascia, it blew my mind.🤯
How did every textbook totally disregard a tissue that was literally everywhere?
If you’re thinking that fascia is way more important than it typically gets credit for, you’d be right.
So in celebration of the 100th episode of the show, I’m taking you on a deep dive into my favorite body structure: fascia.
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!