Nov 5, 2020
If you’re a runner - you know what a pain (literally!) calf tension can be. And even if you don’t run, you’ve probably felt the ache of tightness along the back of your lower leg from time to time. But what should you do?
Stretching your calves off the edge of a stair helps a little bit - but by the end of your next run or walk around the block, everything usually tightens up again.
If you have tight calves, foot or ankle pain, or stiff ankles - today’s episode is for you!
Listen in and learn:
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!