Jun 18, 2020
Want to get started with kettlebells and strength training, but don’t want to get hurt (and not sure where to start)? I got you covered with today’s episode! I’ve been using my kettlebell weekly since quarantine started and it’s always been one of my favorite pieces of equipment. Whether you’re a newbie or trying to unlock why you keep getting hurt, today’s episode is for you.
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!