Apr 4, 2019
Do your workouts make you happy? Do you feel pressured to work out every day? I have a confession - I don’t exercise every day. I MOVE every day - and there’s a big difference.
On this episode, I discuss the difference between exercise and movement and why it may actually be worse for your body to work out every day. We’ll dive deep into answering the question of if exercising every day really matters and how you can keep your body healthy and strong by doing something else every day.
All the links:
- Pilates Intense Interval Training https://www.piit28.com/
- Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It By Gary Taubes
- Join the Pain-Free. Every Day. FB community https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Download a free plan with 9 simple things to soothe yourself when you’re in pain http://www.aewellness.com/pain-free